Monday 23 December 2013

Evening Wedding Outfit

First of all, thank you for your kind responses to my last post. I'm glad you havent all disowned me from the blogging world because of the acidental shoplifting incident! 

 Life is very, very busy in the run up to Christmas, I've just made some mince pies and finally have the chance to sit still for an hour, so thought I'd share some photos with you of an outfit I wore last night to an evening wedding reception. I've worn this Stop Staring dress many times now, it's very versatile, but I don't think I've shared the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes before.   I curled my hair with an iron and pinned them in place until they cooled, I was very pleased with the waves I achieved!  Excuse the selfie, it was the best way to capture them.


Stop Staring Dress
 Dress: Stop Staring
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa

Lipstick: Dusty Rose by Besame
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great dress! I adore the polka dots, curve hugging lines, and classic lipstick red hue. You look as pretty as a Christmas card in it, dear gal.

    Merry Christmas Eve, Eve wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that lipstick's a really nice colour - it suits you very well. I always think of Besame for reds, but that's a lovely pink. The dress looks corking, too.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...