Friday 6 December 2013

10 Mile Run!!

It was a few weeks ago, but I need to confess that I ran 10 miles, through forest, across dunes, along a beach...
Well, to be more accurate, I injured my knee at mile 6, so the last few miles were more of a limp-jog, but I made it across the finish line and I wasn't last!!

The 10 mile multi-terrain race was held by Sospan Road Runners running club, at Pembrey Country Park, and this year was in memory of my father-in-law, who passed away a few months ago.  A very fitting tribute and I was proud to be part of the day.



2 comments:

  1. Thoroughly fantastic accomplishment, dear Porcelina! I'm high fiving you from across the pond big time!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment, and a wonderful tribute! I'm sure you will always remember passing that finish line! :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...